Tuesday, August 9, 2011

'The Man is Disappearing.'

I mentioned a book that I was working on. Well, I finished it. I took a whole stack with me to Rome, where I would say that they held their own amongst very tough competition. Here are some photographs of the book.





















I clearly took the photographss in such a rush that I couldn't even spare the time to clear the table of the beginnings of my next project. I suppose it is a sneak peak.
As you can see, I ended up using the drawing of birds that I did for the Polish Book Cover contest as an illustration for 'When I was a bird'. Eish, I hope that Will doesn't retroactively disqualify me.

I suppose I should also add that I am willing to sell these booklets at the overly-fair price of R30 (€3 or $5). The book is 40 pages and slightly smaller than A5.
You could contact me on [my name]@gmail.com. (Hint: You might be familiar with my name as it is the bit preceding the '.blogspot.com' in your address bar)(Further hint: it is sebastianborckenhagen)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sebastian
    are copies of this still obtainable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Simon. I think everyone is out of stock. Though...

    If you're in Cape Town then the Book Lounge (corner Buitenkant and Roeland) and the Michaelis art shop are due to be restocked this Tuesday. The book lounge also expressed interest in my brand new comics as of yet unplugged on this here blog, but which went on sale this weekend at the Design Indaba. So, check those out.

    Email me if you're not in Cape Town and I'll arrange to send you one.

    peas

    ReplyDelete
  3. shot dude, will check those out.

    ReplyDelete