Monday, April 30, 2012

Information follows, on how to acquire my publications.




Friends, perhaps you wish to purchase publications of mine in Europe!
Without leaving your home? It is possible!
'Read More' for information on how to buy them both online and in real life.

MOTTO DISTRIBUTION
Purveyors of The Avant-Garde. Global Cultural Clairvoyants.
Seller of my publications over the internet.
The Man is Disappearing - (2011, €5)
Philosophy Comics - (2012, €4)
People Comics - (2012 €4)
---

Real-life shops that are currently selling my comics:

Cape Town
The Book Lounge - Cnr. Roeland and Buitenkant
The Michaelis Art Shop - Hiddingh Campus, 32 - 37 Orange Street

Berlin
Motto - Skalitzer Straße 68
Neurotitan - Rosenthaler Straße 39
Bongout - Tor Straße 110

Hamburg
Gängerviertel Shop - Valentinskamp Straße 39
---

If you reside in The USA and wish to buy a comic. They are soon to be sold online there. Until that point, simply send me an email and I will forward it to my American connection.
You can recreate my email address by swapping the ".blogspot.com" part of my blog with "@gmail.com".
---

Also
If you are interested in stocking my comics, get in touch.
---

I will leave you with these matters to consider.
Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment